Welcome to our Art Gallery ... You can browse by artist, art genre or date.


------------> Home ------------> How to Get Involved ------------> Meet the Artists

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Amelia's Photography

These photographs were taken with a Nikon Coolpix S210.  


Now I have a Fujifilm s5000 digital camera.  It is an old camera, because it was my Mom and Dad's.....but then my camera broke and they gave it to me until I get a new one!  It works really well for taking good pictures.  

Nasturtium, an edible flower

More Nasturtium

My part of the garden!

Legos

A car

Nasturtium leaves with water drops

Clouds

Nasturtium leaves with water drops

The sunset over the ocean

1 comment:

  1. The little drop of water is like a diamond. I bet it was hard to take this picture.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete